hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Releases tests....
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:00:42 GMT
Hi Shaohui,

There is no tests list for a release. Goal is to have everyone testing
different things. If we have a list and all test the same things, we might
miss some issues.

So just take a release, and push it hard. Standalone, distributed, perfs,
consistency, etc. Just do as much as you can. Build your own list, and let
if grown over the time to make it stronger?

JM