hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test HBase throughput with ycsb
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 05:13:37 GMT
I'll add: YCSB is able to run mixed read and write workload while PerfEval
does not. This is something I'd like to add in the future. Last I looked,
the official YCSB didn't support HBase versions 0.96 or later. Nicholas
(nkeywal) maintained a fork on his github that compiled against more modern
versions, I don't know of his changes have merged back upstream yet. If you
try out these tools, please report back on this thread with what works and
what doesn't work for you. We'll see about continuing to make improvements.