hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splitting table by column family
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:12:58 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply, Ted!

I believe I saw that on the stackoverflow, but can't quickly find the link
now. I primarily asked thinking that it may be some low-level
implementation detail, hence not widely mentioned or discussed. So
including the latest releases (I looked thru the release notes of 0.98 and
0.96 briefly and didn't find anything relevant), the right answer still is
- the single row is always located in the one region?

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov