hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Pavan Gadde <id4gpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase- Hive Integration
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 05:56:40 GMT
Hi,

Here is my document in an attached file. It contains my flow of hive-hbase
integration.
1. I created a table in mysql and imported into hbase,
2. I copied a hive-handler.jar, guva.jar and zookeeper.jar file in
Hadoop-2.2.0/share/mapred/lib folder
3. copied required hive(0.11.0) jars to hbase(0.96.1.1-hadoop2) && hbase
jars to hive
4. Trying to create a table in hive with hbase properties but gets error as

*FAILED: Error in metadata: MetaException(message:java.io.IOException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException*

I think so hbase-0.96.1.1-hadoop2.jar file is not present in  HBase
directory.

So, Suggest for further step to proceed.