hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Pavan Gadde <id4gpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase- Hive Integration
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:44:29 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for reply... but

I worked with hadoop-1.2.1 which is fine working, but need with real
requirement is Hadoop-2.2.0 i.e, YARN

Please show the way to get solve with apache products

I Installed HBase-0.96.1.1-hadoop2 on top of hadoop-2.2.0, installed
hive-0.11.0 too,

Copied hive-hbase-handler-0.11.0 to hadoop-2.2.0, guva.jar, zookeeper.jar

I created hbase-0.96.1.1-hadoop2.jar(which is absent in version) and worked
but not getting connected with hive. I suppose to work with hadoop-0.94.x
but the version is not compatible with hadoop-2.2.0

I tried in all the way, not found the solution, please suggest me