hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC3) is available for download
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:23:17 GMT
+1

The hash is good.  Doc. and layout looks good.  UI seems fine.

Ran on small cluster w/ default hadoop 2.2 in hbase against a tip of the
branch hadoop 2.4 cluster.  Seems to basically work (small big linked list
test worked).

TSDB seems to work fine against this RC.

I don't mean to be stealing our Jon's thunder but in case he is too
occupied to vote here, I'll note that he has gotten our internal rig
running against the tip of the 0.98 branch and it has been passing green
running IT tests on a small cluster over hours.

St.Ack