hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Releases tests....
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:19:27 GMT
On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:00 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:

> Hi Shaohui,
>
> There is no tests list for a release. Goal is to have everyone testing
> different things. If we have a list and all test the same things, we might
> miss some issues.

Lars tried having us all update a doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdHM0LTlwQVAyUDJ2U2Z1bEprSEYxdXc#gid=0(Looks
like he gave up on it since it seems like this doc is in his trash
now -- smile).

Our Dave Wang also put up a sweet wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ReleaseCandidateTestMatrix

Thanks,
St.Ack