hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 00:21:05 GMT
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:37 PM, lars hofhansl <larsh@apache.org> wrote:

> Let's do it as long as we're not calling it a "fish".
>
> +1

I promise not to call the cute little killer a 'fish' going forward.

"I was wondering if we can change the color a little bit? The plain white of
the bottom doesn't play well with the background. You know, Hadoop is a
yellow elephant."

Its kinda hard Jimmy.  Orcas are notoriously black and white (smile).

The image I have up at the head of this thread needs work; e.g. Jimmy's and
the two Nick's comments.  Let it be a placeholder for now.

St.Ack