hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:29:34 GMT
I've been running the it tests on have been having failures with

IntegrationTestBigLinkedList, IntegrationTestIngest.  I've been digging
into ITBLL -- I likely have some sort of MR config problems.

ITLoadAndVerify, ImportTsv, ManyRegions, Bulkload, and Mttr are passing
consistently.

For the tests I'm running, it is the same story for the 0.96 branch and
trunk branch.

Jon

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)