hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Weiping Qu ...@informatik.uni-kl.de>
Subject Re: 答复: setMaxResultSize method in Scan
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:48:54 GMT
Thanks.

I'd like to assume that setMaxResultSize is equivalent to the SQL Limit
clause as expected which is specified each time a SQL statement is
executed .
Now through "hbase.client.scanner.max.result.size" can the limitation of
number of row returned only apply to all the scanner instances.
I am wondering why the setMaxResultSize is removed now.

> No such method for Scan in 0.94.x.
>
> If you want to set the max result size for a scan, you can achieve this by setting the
"hbase.client.scanner.max.result.size" configuration, the default for which is Long.MAX_VALUE
(no limited)

--
Mit freundlichen Grü?en / Kind Regards

*Weiping Qu*