hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Zhong <jzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:04:01 GMT

We need to revisit which interfaces should be marked as real "private"
because coprocessors allow custom applications to accesses internal
states. Current private interface such as KeyValue, WALEdit, Hregion,
HLogKey, Store etc is may used by custom coprocessor applications so any
public method signature change in those "private" interfaces possibliy
breaks custom coprocessor implementations.

-Jeffrey

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE