hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Public GitHub tree for HBASE-10191 work
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 02:26:22 GMT
Sounds good.

We had a working branch for HBASE-10070 in github (that is also publicized
this way), and now we moved to an svn branch so that commits are going to
that branch after reviews in jira. We also have hbase-10070 release tag in
jira for assigning fix versions to issues while resolving them. This has
worked so far.

The most painful thing is to rebase the patches, because the base patches
change because of review comments, but it is not unmanageable.

Enis