hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 3rd HBase 0.98.0 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:38:11 GMT
+1

- Downloaded artifacts for -hadoop1-bin -hadoop2-bin and -src
 - Verified checksums for the artifacts
 - Verified signatures
 - Checked out documentation
 - Checked out layouts for artifacts
 - Verified hadoop versions
 - Run local cluster
 - Build source artifact with hadoop1 and hadoop2
 - bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.LoadTestTool -write 10:10:100
-num_keys 1000000 -read 100:30

Enis

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:37 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <