hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Consistency guarantees
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:54:52 GMT
In SIMULATION AND EVALUATION section, CPU utilization is shown with varying
parameters (such as sigma).
Before putting QoD In production, user would make experiments and adjust
these parameters to achieve desired resource utilization.

Are you going to attach patch onto
HBASE-1734<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-1734> or
log a new JIRA ?

Cheers