hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksandr Shulman <al...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: The 3rd HBase 0.98.0 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:45:18 GMT
+1 from me.

I ran Integration Tests against an 11-node cluster and they passed.
I also ran our smoke tests against it. That was fine as well.
Finally, we ran a JDiff report and there were no incompatibilities outside
of the ones we discussed in previous RCs.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:46 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

--
Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman
847.814.5804