hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:24:26 GMT
Suggestions for 1.0.0 if if it is to come out in next month or so:

+ Update included libs (e.g. move to log4j2)

+ Enable distributed log replay as default (fix bugs)
+ Enable hfilev3 as default.
+ Ship with default logging level set to INFO and content of the logs still
makes sense

What else?

+ Enable dynamic config and schema by default.

St.Ack