hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Álvaro Recuero <algar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Consistency guarantees
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:39:35 GMT
Hi Ted,

Yes, of course. The plan would be to integrate that into the Apache HBase
project if somehow it is interesting to the community. I am willing to make
the necessary coding efforts in the prototype in order to cleanup and have
it ready for a production version. That would be great.

btw. Hadoop-1.0.4. Already a bit old with Yarn out there I guess.

Best,
Álvaro