hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Public GitHub tree for HBASE-10191 work
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 01:23:33 GMT
I generally prefer to do development in trunk instead of feature branches
but the changes for HBASE-10191 will be a series of tasks executed over a
longish period of time and will probably involve some backtracking.
Therefore, like what we did with snapshots, I'd like to do development in a
GitHub hosted branch to allow collaboration and experimentation with the
added bonus of code review by pull request, although any committer who
requests I'll gladly add as a collaborator to grant push access.

The tree is here: https://github.com/apurtell/hbase/tree/HBASE-10191

Any concerns?

--
Best regards,