hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 3rd HBase 0.98.0 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:44:11 GMT
+1

I checked signatures and tarballs while making the RC.

I have also done some testing of 0.98.0RC2 with Hadoop 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT, and
things seem good. Ran LoadTestTool against a small cluster, mixed
read/write load, and latencies and operation/sec measurements were within
the range I would expect. No errors or unexpected messages in the logs. I
then repeated this with HFile V3, HFile encryption enabled, WAL encryption
enabled, with all of the security coprocessors installed (AccessController,
TokenProvider, and VisibilityController), with encryption specified in the
schema, with encryption and compression specified in the schema. Nothing
strange seen.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy