hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tablesplit.getLength returns 0
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:57:58 GMT
Ideally this would return the number of rows in the split's rowkey range.
How do we get that without scanning/counting or sampling? This kind of
metadata isn't available.

I thing this metadata could be helpful in a number of uses. Do you have any
ideas where or how me might track that kind of thing?