hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tablesplit.getLength returns 0
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:55:08 GMT
InputSplit.getLength() and RecordReader.getProgress() is important for the
MR framework to be able to show progress etc. It would be good to return
raw data sizes in getLength() computed from region's total size of store
files, and progress being calculated from scanner's amount of raw data seen.

Enis