hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Balancer switch runs causing problems
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:02:02 GMT
Do you see the following (from HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation#
locateRegionInMeta) ?

            if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
              LOG.debug("locateRegionInMeta parentTable=" +
                Bytes.toString(parentTable) + ", metaLocation=" +
                ((metaLocation == null)? "null": "{" + metaLocation + "}") +
                ", attempt=" + tries + " of " +
                this.numRetries + " failed; retrying after sleep of " +