hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject multi() contract or lack thereof
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 23:32:42 GMT
Hi.
Looking at code, the way multi currently works is that either the entire
thing fails with an exception, or multiresponse is returned with exactly
one result/exception per action in multiaction, in corresponding order.
This sounds like a reasonable API contract, but it could be "by accident".
Do you think we can rely on this remaining true?
That way I can remove passing action index from client back and forth thru
the server (with backward compat ofc).

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE