hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:43:40 GMT
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Enis Söztutar <enis@apache.org> wrote:

> I think whether we will need a new RM will depend on the decision to
> release 1.0 from 0.98 branches or 0.99 branches(current trunk).
I think it should have an RM regardless.  We should probably try to put a
higher polish on a 1.0 than we would mayhaps on a lesser release.  RM will
have enough work on their plate just keeping up state (IMO).

> We can do the previous practice of releasing 0.99.0, then turning 0.99.x as
> the 1.0.0. In that case, I can also volunteer as well.

Good by me.  Anyone else interested in the job?   Speak up if so.

If not, you'd get it by default Enis.  Else you and whoever will have to
dook it out.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message