hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:16:18 GMT
I am done Andrew.

Doc and layout looks good.

Should make it so javadoc and xref docs are 0.98.0 rather than
0.98.0-hadoop1 and 0.98.0-hadoop2 (but that is not you).

Logging could do w/ an edit -- too profuse.  We need to make INFO level
work before 1.0.0.

I brought a up 0.98 regionserver on a 0.96.1.1. cluster that was under
load.  It just slotted in and cluster kept going.

I then brought up a 0.98.0 master instead of the 0.96.1.1. master and that
was fine to.

Studying logs it looks 'normal'.

So, put up a RC1 and it looks like it is +1-able.... its in the ballpark at
least.

St.Ack