hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Pennebaker <apenneba...@42six.com>
Subject Re: Please don't delete old versions, it hurts Homebrew users
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:43:15 GMT
Publish each version on a dedicated file host, doesn't have to be the same
host for all versions. Then, any documentation or installers linking to a
version will continue to work.

Or, find a file host with more space, and keep all releases there. If each
version of HBase averages 50MB, perhaps 50GB would suffice for now?

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
apennebaker@42six.com