hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Álvaro Recuero <algar...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Consistency guarantees
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:07:12 GMT
Dear All,

I am interested in Quality of Consistency guarantees for Distributed Cloud
Storage. For that, I have been understanding and working on the HBase
architecture, mainly replication, since the beginning of 2013. As this has
been my first time with HBase, I would be glad if people already
well-versed in this area could please provide some substantial and
insightful view of the work here  presented and how this applies in real
terms of what is needed regarding HBase future development. I am sending
you the work we presented at CloudCom '13 in December last year. It would
be great to get some feedback regarding that, and so I would be always
enthusiastic about further ideas for materialising this contribution to the
HBase code-base. Thank you very much.

As I do not seem to be able to attach the pdf, here is the link to this
work, hope it does the trick: http://bit.ly/1nxvBEU

There is a JIRA for a similar topic here by the way:

Best Regards,
Álvaro

Best Regards,
Álvaro