hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:12:50 GMT
I apologize for the delay in tagging the 0.98.0 RC. There is one
outstanding blocker - HBASE-10322. I think we have rounded the curve and
are headed home on it. In the meantime holding up the RC has been a net
positive I think, we've had issues come up like HBASE-10384 and the
opportunity to get them into the RC. In addition I've had time to fix some
lingering coprocessor related issues.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy