hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:15:31 GMT
This isn't going to happen today either. I am tracking down why some tests
for the hbase-server module leave multiple surefire runners hanging around.
Really weird stuff, ClockOutOfSyncExceptions yet I checked and my system
clock is only drifting a handful of milliseconds from NTP pool time at any
given moment.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy