hbase-dev mailing list archives

From shapoor <esmaili_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 60000 millis timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for read
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:17:14 GMT
Hi Nick,
the problem I solved a long time ago. Apparently there was a combination of
properties I found out that expanded the time waited to run processes.
Now I have a new issue with 0.96.1-hadoop2 using dfs of hadoop2.2.0. I have
the following hbase dependency in my pom.xml :

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
			<artifactId>hbase-hadoop-compat</artifactId>
			<version>0.96.1-hadoop2</version>
                </dependency>

it just can't find "0.96.1-hadoop2.jar". I generated jars from source code
and still no 0.96.1-hadoop2.jar.

could you know about the cause?

PS: I was not here for a long time and didn't see your post. Sry.