hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Elliott Clark <ecl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We haven't had a clean hadoopqa build since 10/2/13.
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:15:06 GMT
Fixing the site build so that it doesn't take an install first seems to be
eluding me. The other option is to make the qa bot do an install.  But for
that to be safe we need to make sure that the maven repositories aren't
shared on any concurrently running hadoop qa runs.  Can someone with
jenkins perms see if that's already set up ?