hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject ANNOUNCE: hbase 0.96.1.1rc0 release candidate is available for download.
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 22:23:46 GMT
This is a quick-fix release directly off of the 0.96.1 release.   It can be
downloaded here:

http://people.apache.org/~jmhsieh/hbase-0.96.1.1rc0/

The maven staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-056/

There is only one jira'ed patch in this release, HBASE-10188 [1].  This
fixes an API incompatibility introduced between 0.96.0 and 0.96.1. Other
changes include updates to CHANGES.txt (to include that jira), and pom.xml
(naming the release 0.96.1.1).

As such, we'll have an abridged testing and voting period.   Please have a
quick look and vote +1/-1 by 12/18/13 23:59 pacific time. If this passes
we'll take down 0.96.1.

Please check the release mechanics -- this is my first attempt at an hbase
release.

Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10188

--