hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: hbase-0.96.1.1 available for download.
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 20:42:49 GMT
When cutting the release, I made a the mistake of commiting to the 0.96.1
tag and then creating the 0.96.1.1 svn tag when when I was satisfied.  I
ended up deleting the messed up 0.96.1 tag and creating a new 0.96.1 that
is essentially equivalent to the one stack created on monday.

To get the 0.96.1.1 branch, you need to do a
'git fetch --all --tags ....'
to get the branches tagged in svn.

I think the attempt to restore the proper 0.96.1 wasn't liked by svn-git.

In any case, I'll be updating the instructions for properly tagging these
point releases.

Jon.