hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 02:24:34 GMT
Happy holidays all.

As of today, there are 12 issues remaining with a fix version of 0.98.0.
Before cutting a RC I plan on addressing HBASE-6873, HBASE-9941,
HBASE-9945, and maybe HBASE-9845. My understanding is others are working on
HBASE-7781, HBASE-9681, HBASE-9846, HBASE-9858, HBASE-10221, and
HBASE-10228. There are a couple others. Let's see what we can get done by
the end of the month.

On trunk and 0.98 a number of unit tests are acting flaky lately on
builds.apache.org and my private Jenkins. No time like the present to get
started on fixing them.

Accordingly, please, no more commits to 0.98 branch without getting an ack
from me first.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy