hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 18:57:34 GMT
There was a bit of discussion about this on HBASE-7226.

For the next couple of weeks, please mention me in the JIRA using
"[~apurtell]" (remove the quotes) and I will come take a look. Normally
that won't be necessary. The reason I asked for a heads up before commits
to 0.98 for the next few weeks is I want to start attacking unit test
failures and clean them up to 0.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy