hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branching 0.98
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 00:08:59 GMT
As you've probably noticed I've been holding as some last minute details
come in. However I am going to make the branch today. I will just do the
svn copy some time in the afternoon here, so that will be overnight in the
Pacific timezone. It would be tremendously helpful if someone with Jenkins
karma could help set up jobs for the new branch once that's done.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)