hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: hbase 0.96.1.1rc0 release candidate is available for download.
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:47:12 GMT
I reviewed this change. As I understand, neither the code before and after
is incorrect, but the improved behavior after the change allows us to pass
reliably on Hadoop 2 with its timing changes. I did fail to ask Ted to
write up a release note for the JIRA, so I am sorry for that.

Also, Ted, if you reread this email thread, consider that when you sent the
one line email to Jon about HBASE-10142, it would have been better to have
included at that time the detailed explanation provided only after Jon
wrote back twice asking for it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy