hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with theUnsafe
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 01:28:22 GMT
bq. The IBM JRE supplies Unsafe, but apparently it doesn't work

Can you give us a bit more detail (in this case, UnsafeComparer) ? Is there
a BUG associated with it ?

If there is a known procedure / test by which we can tell whether
works or not, that would help make the decision of switching to pure Java