hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.96.0 performace
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:55:59 GMT
The picture didn't go through.

Correction: the comparison between hbase 0.96.0 and 0.96.1 was done by
Nicolas Liochon. This was not done at EBay.

In my talk, there was another comparison to show that MTTR improved a lot
from 0.94 to 0.96 - this was done at EBay.

When Stack cuts 0.96.1 RC0, you would get the list of JIRAs that
contributed to the speedup from 0.96.0 to 0.96.1

Cheers