hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject ANN: The second hbase-0.96-1 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 03:57:42 GMT
The second hbase-0.96.1 release candidate is available for download:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.96.1RC1/

The maven artifacts are available here:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-016/

The first RC was sunk by:

  HBASE-10053 ProtobufUtil#toMutationNoData interface change causes
downstream

We broke hive building against HBase.

137 issues [1] have been fixed since 0.96.0, mostly performance improvement
and bug fixes.

Shall we release this as hbase-0.96.1?  Please vote by December 3rd.

Thanks,
Your HBase Team

1. http://goo.gl/ZgYBW2