hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Devaraj Das <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 21:33:25 GMT
I am not sure I agree with this though. The reason being - HBASE-9696 was
raised on Saturday and we have cut an RC after that. So why not another one
now? For the 0.96.0 version, can we not say that "merge" should be used
with caution. Also, it is not guaranteed that we will not face any new IT
issues after 9696 goes in, right?
Let's cut 0.96.0 now and fix remaining issues in 0.96.1. Thoughts?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE