hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:06:50 GMT
I'm +1.
I've downloaded the released, deployed it. Ran YCSB, kills the nodes. I've
ran a trunk client vs. the RC5, it works.
As Elliott on the good news, the modules, the recovery, MTTR ( ;-), ...
As him, I don't see any open issue that would break the wire compatibility.
We will need to fix the bad news he mentions. This is doable in a point
release.

I think it would be great to deliver now our 96.0 and do as the 0.94: a
minor release per month.

Thanks all,

Nicolas