hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Default hadoop version for 0.94?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:13:28 GMT
That's on my roadmap, but lacking some time for that ;) I bought a new
cluster where I will install Hadoop 1.2.1 or 2.x and replicate my current
cluster to it, but still need some time to do that :(

But the issue is not just me. Me, I can deal with that. But maybe others
might be in the same situation?