hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject ColumnPaginationFilter called twice per line?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:51:20 GMT
Is anyone using filters to filter version on a single row?

I look at ColumnPaginationFilter code and it's clean and very small. But on
the client side, when I ask for the 100 first version of a row/CF/C I only
get the 50 first one. If I do a scan from the shell, I get the 10 000
versions correctly. If I do a scan from the client without the filter, I
get te 10K versions.

I tried with 0.94.12.

So since it seems to not be related to the ColumnPaginationFilter code, I
will start to take a look on the RS side and see how it's called, but I'm
wondering if anyone use that or have already seens that.

Any pointer will be welcome too.

JM