hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default hadoop version for 0.94?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:50:13 GMT
bq.  Will that make anything faster to have 1.2 as the default version
instead of 1.0?

You can get to release notes from this thread:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/pFao2kKHDm1

A few examples:

MAPREDUCE-5368 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-5368>.
Major improvement reported by zhaoyunjiong and fixed by zhaoyunjiong (mrv1)
*Save memory by set capacity, load factor and concurrency level for
ConcurrentHashMap in TaskInProgress*
*
*
HADOOP-8971 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8971>. Major
improvement reported by gopalv and fixed by gopalv (util)
*Backport: hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32 cache hit-ratio is low for static data
(HADOOP-8926)**
*