hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we want HBASE-9820?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:49:38 GMT
In hbase-common/src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml, we already have:

  <property>
    <name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>
If downstream project propagates default HBase configuration resources
correctly, the change shouldn't be needed, right ?