hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 18:54:24 GMT
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Enis Söztutar <enis@apache.org> wrote:

> I just committed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9730 for
> this.
> Time for another RC, what do you think?
>
> You know what they say, sixth time is the charm.

I can cut one no problem.  Just say.

Does your test rig pass?  Ours hasn't yet because of HBASE-9563; master is
killed and won't come back though restarted and tests fail.

Do we want HBASE-9696 in there?  It is currently under test.

And HBASE-9724 Failed region split is not handled correctly by AM?

But if you fellas need me to put up a new one, just say.  Just takes a few
hours.

St.Ack