hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:13:21 GMT
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Enis Söztutar <enis@apache.org> wrote:

> HBASE-9563 is already committed to 0.96. That leaves only HBASE-9696 and
> HBASE-9724 under discussion. I am holding on committing 9724 for the time
> being. Are there any more issues that might be a blocker against this
> release?

As mentioned above, HBASE-9563 makes it so our hbase-it suite does not
complete.  We've not had a successful run with weeks on our end.  This
issue is our current stumbling block.  Let me designate it a blocker while
we are digging and discussing.  You fellas are not running into this?

Thanks,
St.Ack