hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.12 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:19:45 GMT
Downloaded, checked the signature of the 2 versions, uncompressed, checked
changes.txt and documentation => Fine.
Passed the test suite successfully.
Logs, WebUI, HBCK all fine.
Manually created one table, put, scan, drop. => Fine
Running performance evaluation. In progress. So far FilteredScanTest
results are similar to previous version. Will publish the other results
when available.
Deployed on 8 physical nodes. Rolling restart RS then Master, checked UI
and logs => Fine.
Changed balancer to default, stopped, mass merged a table into a single
region, re-start, major_compact to get it splitted back => Fine.
Restored customed balancer, stop/start again, got everything moved over the
nodes correctly.
Ran 2 MR jobs. One row count and a home made one, all fine again.
Performances over MR jobs seems to be aligned to previous version.
Ran LoadTestTools, IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify and
IntegrationTestBigLinkedList => Fine

+1 for me.