hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject [Question: Replication] how to detect whether there is a replication pending?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:33:48 GMT
hi, folks,

I am looking for a way to flag that NO replication is pending. For example
of a simple Master-Slave setup for table t1. At a given point of time, can
I tell whether there are still Edits pending for replication? I am thinking
about using replicationsource.metrics.sizeOfLogQueue. The only concern is
that even with metrics.sizeOfLogQueue=0, there may still has one Log being
processed for replication. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

Demai